Migrating from keepass / Feature Request

Options
IAmLostForWords
IAmLostForWords
Community Member

Hello,

one of the most missing features for me is fill-in option for windows applications. In KeePass I could associate entries with basically any opened desktop window and using a configured shortcut would present me with an option to use entry values for filling in sequence. As an example: using an application that requires you to login in a pop up window called "XYZ APP - Provide Credentials". I could configure KP to accept ctrl-shift-A to present configured entries for that window name. The entries could be configured to either follow a default sequence - i.e. "Username--Password-" or a customised sequence of fields / keystrokes. Additionally, it would also consider jokers in window names, such as "XYZ APP" would offer the entry for any window named "XYZ APP"...

Thanks
Marcus

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @IAmLostForWords , thanks for this suggestion on how we can make filling for apps on the desktop better, and the thoughtful specifics on how this might be done. We do have an open feature request for this one, so I will add your comments here to our internal discussion around that issue. Thank you again for this - we hope that future updates to Quick Access will impress you, and that your new 1Password experience is otherwise going smoothly.

If there's anything further we can do for you, feel free to let us know - we're happy to assist!

ref: dev/core/core#9620

This discussion has been closed.