khad
    1Password Alumni
    elephant1-20121023-130244.png

Who let that guy in here? :)
  • F451
    F451
    Community Member
    edited October 2012
    By all accords, it's front...errrr...rear-and-center in the AgileBits conference room right now, having moved from the lounge.

4839545625_e9ffc5bf7a.jpg
  • F451
    F451
    Community Member
    Dang...back in the lounge, again.

elephant-hotel-lodge.jpg
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    :lol:
  • tatchley
    tatchley
    Community Member
    When will we ... err ... see this elephant?
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    As soon as possible but no sooner. :)
  • tatchley
    tatchley
    Community Member
    Do you think he will be visting us this Christmas? Or does he, perhaps, celebrate Thanksgiving?
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    I'll probably be demoted from Social Choreographer to Social Pariah if I say any more. ;)
  • thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    Dont feel bad guys, I have been making my xmas wishes known for a while now. I want a new 1Password present to play with. ;) Alas I also get the same answers. However do know they will not release a stitch of it till they are sure it can be called beta, perhaps even alpha if were lucky. Maybe they already have passed beta who knows. I sure don't. :( They are one of the most secretive societies I know of. You kind have to figure that when there middle name is security. or is secret. Hmmm ?

Now that I have said that I repeat my statement........ gimme gimme :D
  • tatchley
    tatchley
    Community Member
    thightower wrote:

Dont feel bad guys, I have been making my xmas wishes known for a while now. I want a new 1Password present to play with. ;) Alas I also get the same answers. However do know they will not release a stitch of it till they are sure it can be called beta, perhaps even alpha if were lucky.

I would guess that they are beta testing internally, meaning no-prerelease builds. To release a beta version would be very lax-luster, considering this is a major release (Siri, anyone?). They will want to have tons of fanfare and publicize it like crazy. What potential customer wants to hear "Be excited! 1Password 4 is here! Although, it is buggy still and may not work entirely right. Just an FYI before you lay down $50." No, when they release it, it will be a full-fledged upgrade, available to everyone, not just those who follow the cutting edge of their advancement. That's my theory anyway.
  • I love you guys :)

So much so that I feel I have to say *something* that at least *somewhat* answers your questions. So:

AGPRGuy wrote:

We're excited about 1P4 and each day that passes we are closer to sharing it with everyone.

Sorry I can't say more. Yet! :P

<3
  • tatchley
    tatchley
    Community Member
    dteare wrote:

I love you guys :)

So much so that I feel I have to say *something* that at least *somewhat* answers your questions. So:

Sorry I can't say more. Yet! :P

<3

Wow. Such decisive words. Those should surely quell any doubts about its release. :P
  • tatchley
    tatchley
    Community Member
    edited October 2012
    They did leave this snippet, though, as far as content on iOS goes. Redesigned interface with Favorites tab, Categories tab (presumably where they will put Notes, Wallet, Generated Passwords, etc) Folders, and what appears to by a tab to invoke the web browser...
  • Yeah, I'm looking forward to raising that curtain soon! :)
  • Fooligan
    Fooligan
    Community Member
    dteare wrote:

Yeah, I'm looking forward to raising that curtain soon! :)

Okay, who left the door to the developer's dungeon open?
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Hahahaha! We let them up for air every once in a while. They'll get a lot more once version 4 ships. :lol::lol:
This discussion has been closed.