android will not let me select autofill. It says "open system settings, and tap 1Password. Doesn't

Options
tshumphreys
tshumphreys
Community Member

Android ver12 UI 4.0
Galaxy S10 5G phone
I did the accessibility work around to get that going, but can not get autofill to turn on

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:autofill android

Comments

• Hello @tshumphreys thanks for joining us on the community forum! Are you attempting to turn Autofill on with these steps: Open and unlock 1Password, tap Settings > Autofill, tap Autofill on, tap Open Settings, select 1Password, tap OK. If so, do you see an error message at any point? What happens when you select 1Password and tap OK?

• tshumphreys
    tshumphreys
    Community Member
    Options

After I sign in on the phone, I go to settings, auto fill. Both auto fill and accessibility have error message when I try to turn tabs on.

To allow 1Password to use Autofill/accessibility, open system settings, and tap 1Password.

So I go into my galaxy Settings and select apps and tap 1Password. Am i missing something in the error?

• Hello @tshumphreys thanks for that information. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Android device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: url
    • Your forum username: username

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.