1Password does not offer to fill in identity, address info

Options
siplhium
siplhium
Community Member

When I started using 1password a couple of years ago, I disabled the autofill feature of Chrome so 1Password could do the same with my identity record. But frequently it won't offer to do this, leaving me to fill this stuff in by hand -- name, address, phone, etc.. I feel like I've regressed in terms of form field filling efficiency. Why isn't 1password doing what it's supposed to do here? Is there some setting that enables this (I can't find one).

1Password Version: 7.9.2
Extension Version: 2.2.3
OS Version: Mac OS 12.1

Comments

• Hi @siplhium:

If you use a comma, are you able to fill your line 2? As an example:

Let me know if that sorts things out for you, or if you're still running into issues!

Jack

• siplhium
    siplhium
    Community Member
    Options

@Jack.P_1P I'm not following you. Use a comma how? Add it to my address (all I have a street address; no suite or apartment number)? Would you please be a little more explicit?

• Hi @siplhium:

My apologies, I mixed up your thread with someone else's.

To answer your specific question about using your Identity item, 1Password will show the in-line menu on addresses to be filled, and emails. If you'd like to fill an entire page of information, for example on a sign-up form, opening the 1Password pop-up from your browser's toolbar, selecting your Identity, and clicking the Autofill button will fill all the applicable information in one step.

Let me know how you get on with that!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.