When I try to log in, iPassword is prompting for INCORRECT accounts that I deleted.

Options

I am having one **** of a mess with this app. I just downloaded it, and ran into multiple problems trying to get basic common websites I use to get new passwords. When I went into the vault, I saw 3 different credentials saved for only 1 website. I figured out which ones were the wrong ones, and I deleted those. However, when I now get to the login screen, iPassword is prompting me to choose from a list of 3 accounts, even though I deleted the 2 wrong ones from the vault. I can't tell from the prompt which one is the valid one. How do I delete those incorrect prompts from logon text fields?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac OS Monterey 12.1
Referrer: forum-search:wrong account prompts

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @megs88, sorry about the issue that you're seeing. Could you lock the 1Password extension and then unlock it to see if the suggestions you've removed are still suggested? If the deleted items are still suggested, please share screenshots of the suggestions from the extension and the search results for the item from the app. Being able to see what's occurring on your end would really help.

This discussion has been closed.