Wrong focus after opening 1 Password app

Slein
Slein
Community Member

I noticed, that sometimes when opening 1password the focus get's set on the wrong field. Instead of the focus going to the master password field the app focuses on the three dots on the top left.
I notice this regularly but when trying I've not been able to reproduce it.

Today it happened opening the 1password app the first time through the button on a browser login field, so through the chrome extension.

1Password Version: 8.4.1
Extension Version: 2.2.5
OS Version: Windows 10 21H1

Comments

• Robs
    Robs
    Community Member

Have the same problem when 1PW opens to unlock from the Firefox Add-on. It’s really annoying.

• Hi @Robs and @Slein, thanks for reporting this. I have passed it on to our development team to see if we can track down what might be causing the focus issue. Many thanks for bringing this to light!

ref: dev/core/core#12791

• Hello again @slein and @Robs, just checking in: does this issue still occur for you in version 8.5.0 or later? There were a number of focus improvements made as of 8.5 and we'd love verify whether that's fixed the issue for you!

• Slein
    Slein
    Community Member

Hi @PeterG_1P

As good as i judge it this issue is solved.

• Hi @Slein, fantastic, and thank you for the update! Always good to know that the fixes are working for folks in the way we'd hope (and expect).

This discussion has been closed.