Missing icon/icon request: pela.earth

Options
RKOpatryx
RKOpatryx
Community Member

It seems that icons are missing for this website & subdomains:
https://pela.earth/

A note: I haven't made this kind of request before and may make more, so please feel free to suggest a better topic, needed details, etc. to make the process smoother if I have similar requests in the future. Thank you!!

1Password Version: 7.9.828
Extension Version: 2.2.3
OS Version: Windows 10 21H2 (build 19044.1526)

Comments

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hi @RKOpatryx !

Maybe you could add a custom icon for this entry in your vault? This one should fit your needs, I think. 😉

• RKOpatryx
    RKOpatryx
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @DenalB , that should do very nicely, thanks so much!

(Worth mentioning that I love the fact that one can use an image directly from the clipboard, very convenient)

I believe I read somewhere that it is encouraged to mention websites that do not automatically display a website when entered into 1password... does that sound right? If so I can report future examples. If not needed, that is OK too!

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

As I know you could send an email to support@1password.com to mention specific websites, so that they can add icons for these sites. But I don’t know if this still is the way to go.

Personally, I changed all icons for my ca. 400 entries into custom ones. 😉

• RKOpatryx
    RKOpatryx
    Community Member
    Options

Great to know, thank you again for the advice & assistance! :)

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

You’re welcome! 😉

• Hi @RKOpatryx:

Thanks for asking! I've submitted this icon to be added to our rich icon database. As @DenalB mentioned (thanks for the assist! 😎), emailing in, or even posting here with an icon is currently the best way of getting our eyes on it, so we can get it added.

Jack

ref: dev/projects/rich-icons-issues#955

• RKOpatryx
    RKOpatryx
    Community Member
    Options

Great, thanks very much @Jack.P_1P !!

• And likewise thank you for the request, @RKOpatryx! We're happy to assist. 🥳

This discussion has been closed.