How do delete all my current entries and start over? Do I have to be on my primary computer?

Oldie
Oldie
Community Member

How do I delete all my current login entries and start over? Do I have to be on my primary computer to start over?
I have tried highlighting all entries and right clicking but deleting or sending to trash is not an option.

If so, how do I change the designation of my primary computer? I am currently on my laptop and my desktop is the primary.

Thank you

1Password Version: 7.9 (70900001)
Extension Version: (70900001)
OS Version: macOS BugSur 11.6
Referrer: forum-search:How do delete all my current entries and start over? Do I have to be on my primary computer?

Comments

• Dave_1P
    edited February 2022

Hello @Oldie! 👋

Can you tell me a little more about why you'd like to start over? Are you running into an issue that you hope starting over will help resolve? I ask because there might be an easier way to resolve whatever issue you're facing.

If so, how do I change the designation of my primary computer? I am currently on my laptop and my desktop is the primary.

Can you clarify what you mean by "primary computer"? Is that a term that you're seeing in the 1Password app? If you have a 1Password membership then the "source of truth" is 1Password.com but you can edit or delete your items on any of your devices and those changes will be reflected everywhere else.

I look forward to hearing from you. 😊

This discussion has been closed.