Automatic Save window in Safari?

Options
kappabear
kappabear
Community Member
edited February 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

I've been using 1Password with Safari for years. Tonight I had a need to use Firefox to complete a purchase, and used 1Password to fill and complete my contact info. One of the sections were for username & password. I entered the username (email address), clicked in the password field, and 1Password created and filled the password field. It then did something that I've never seen done before in Safari, and that is it automatically popped up a save window when I clicked the 1Password icon in the password field. I LOVE this, and want to know why I don't get this behavior in Safari (v15.2)? What can I do to get this in Safari?

1Password Version: 7.9.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 12.1

Comments

• Hey @kappabear:

Glad to hear you like it! 😁

That experience is 1Password in the browser. This functionality hasn't made it to the 1Password extension included in 1Password 7, but we do have 1Password for Safari. 1Password for Safari will integrate and share a lock state with 1Password 8 for Mac (currently in beta), but won't share a lock state with 1Password 7. Let me know if that clears it up, or if you'd like me to dig into it with you some more!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.