Delete Non-Login Items from Import

Options

Signed up yesterday. Imported data from Roboform.

The Roboform data included a lot of websites that required no login, just URLs. I want to eliminate those items and just have actual logins. I have over 1350 total items.

Assistance greatly appreciated,
John Huffman

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @JohnHuf, thanks for reaching out. When you import your logins from Roboform via the steps here, only passwords should be imported. Other item types would not be imported.

Have you already imported your items into 1Password? If you're seeing non-login items imported into your vault, please let us know.

• JohnHuf
    JohnHuf
    Community Member
    Options

Joy -

I got passwords, websites, and all kinds of things. 1Password support told me how to mass delete groups of items, but I still have to choose them individually. I started doing that but I am now up to the items starting with the letter "B". I still have over 1,000 left.

Perhaps I should start over. I found a way in Roboform to only export items that have a password. Only 350 of those. What's the easiest way to clear all items and import this new smaller file?

Thanks,
    John

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @JohnHuf, do you have an ID number for your support ticket? We can take a look at the ticket to get more details about the situation, and we'll do our best to help from there.

• JohnHuf
    JohnHuf
    Community Member
    Options

I reimported from Roboform, selecting only logins, and now the list is manageable.

Switching topics, I have several logins that are popup windows. How do I get 1Password to recognize them? The URL/Password is in the data that was imported but there is no 1Password icon in the pop-up window's text boxes.

Thanks,
    John

• Hi @JohnHuf:

If you're referring to a dialog box that pops up like this:

These pop-ups are filled a little differently. 1Password in your browser isn't able to fill directly into that dialog box, but instead uses Open and Fill from the 1Password pop-up. From a tab in your browser that isn't the site you're trying to log in to, click the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar, search for the item, then click "Open & Fill":

Let me know how you get on with that!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.