Two-Factor Authentication problems

BlackJack
BlackJack
Community Member

Hello
Today I have two-factor authentication on my PC
for WEB.de
set.
The set up worked so far. There are only problems when filling in (see picture)
If he doesn't fill out the first number, he always starts with the 2nd number, what's the problem?
I suspect (see picture) that it is because the one-time password with a dot between the numbers is the problem.
Hope you can help me.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @BlackJack:

Thanks for reporting this. This is something that we're investigating, and I've added you as affected to our issue on this. Stay tuned and hopefully we can have this smoothed out in the future.

Just so you know, the dot visible is just a separator to make the number more readable, and isn't filled in.🙂

Jack

ref: dev/core/core#12495

• BlackJack
    BlackJack
    Community Member

Hello @Jack,
    Thank you for your feedback signal.
    Will I be notified again? When the problem is fixed or do I have to check from time to time whether it works?

Yes, and I understood that with the point that it is not because I have also set it up for my other pages and it works everywhere, sometimes not with scanning, but I inserted the QR code manually and then it worked functions. =)

Greeting Black Jack

• Hi @BlackJack, thanks for this reply.

We announce fixes and improvements for each upcoming version (including a full list of all the little changes) at https://releases.1password.com/ - so any upcoming improvements to 2FA support can be found there too. I hope this is helpful!

This discussion has been closed.