Chrome Keeps Locking up and other stuff

Options
SoCalSurf
SoCalSurf
Community Member
edited February 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

Hi, I have a few issues, hoping you guys can help me:
1) I noticed this AM, that out of the blue, every time I close my Chrome browser 1Password locks up. This never happened before, and I'm wondering if something changed and how I can fix it.
2) It used to be if I unlocked 1Password in one place, it unlocked everywhere. Now I have to unlock it on the chrome browswer, in the top menu bar and on the app icon, is there a way to change this?
3) There are some sites that don't seem to link up to 1Password and won't recognize 1Password, so I have to open up the app, search for the site and then copy/paste, is there a reason why?

1Password Version: 7.92
Extension Version: 2.2.3
OS Version: 11.6.4

Comments

• Hello @SoCalSurf,

It seems like the 1Password in your browser has trouble connecting with the desktop app. The 1Password in the browser should integrate with the desktop app automatically and stay unlocked for you with the app. That said, if that doesn't work on your computer, let us try these steps to see how it works, and we can go from there.

1. Give your computer a restart to ensure no pending process prevents 1Password from connecting with the browser.

2. Open and unlock the 1Password desktop app.

3. Open your browser > Wait a few seconds to see if 1Password is unlocked or not. If not, please right-click the 1Password icon in the browser toolbar > Settings > Scroll down to "Integrate with 1Password app" and toggle it off and on again.

Regarding your last issue, please send me the link to the site that doesn't work with 1Password. I will do some tests and get back with what I find.

This discussion has been closed.