Need to access my login to a site but iPhone only shows my wife's information.

Options
traugott
traugott
Community Member
edited February 2022 in iOS

Both my wife and I have 1password entries for a particular site. When I try to login on my iPhone, I see only my wife's information in the field where I would normally go to fill in username and password. I see no way to scroll to my information. How is this done?

1Password Version: 7.9.2
Extension Version: 2.2.3
OS Version: macos 12.2
Referrer: forum-search:Need to access my login to a site but iPhone only shows my wife's information.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @traugott

We'd be happy to help with this. In the 1Password app, how are you differentiating your wife's info from yours? Do you each have a separate 1Password account, for example? Or do you share a 1Password account, but have your data broken out into separate vaults?

Please let us know.

Ben

• traugott
    traugott
    Community Member
    Options

I am responding on my Macbook Pro, but the problem occurs on my iPhone. I am trying to sign into a new app that my health care insurer has set up. It has a different name on my phone (Sydney), but it appears to be associated with the health insurer's site (anthem.com), so 1password proposes filling in the username and password with the information for the anthem site (which I think is correct.) However, the only option that 1password offers me on my phone is my wife's login. I have two entries for anthem ("Anthem Mark" and "Anthem Patti"). Both are in the same vault of the same account (since I manage all my wife's health care information and correspondence.) On my computer, I would normally expect to see both listed, and I could click on one or the other as appropriate. On the phone, I see only my wife's, and I have not been able to figure out how to get to my own. What am I missing?

• Hi @traugott:

Thanks for clarifying! If you tap the key icon next to your wife's login information, are you able to choose your Login item for this app?

Let us know!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.