Save Form Details from Browser Extension?

djarsky
djarsky
Community Member

When saving login info with additional details, there used to be a nice "Save Form Details" command (might have been worded differently) that could be accessed from the browser plug-in. I'm not seeing the option anymore.

It used to be really handy when sites had either extra information that didn't automatically save into the vault or the site was non-standard and 1Password didn't automatically recognize the form fields.

Is this functionality still available in the new version?

Thanks!
David

1Password Version: 8.6.0
Extension Version: 2.2.3
OS Version: 12.2.1

Comments

• djarsky
    djarsky
    Community Member
    edited March 2022

Upon some additional searching, the menu option was "Save login". The help page is here:
    https://support.1password.com/save-login-manually/

Judging from the lack of responses here, I'm the only one missing it. :-)

-David

• Nhat_Nguyen
    edited March 2022

Hello @djarsky,

Thank you for the update. You are right. When selecting "Save in 1Password", 1Password will do its best to save all fields you enter on your site. If that doesn't work, please feel free to let us know, and we will put things back on track for you.

• djarsky
    djarsky
    Community Member

Hi @Nhat_Nguyen ,

Thanks for responding. I actually meant to post this in the Beta thread, which I now see I didn't. I understand why it's not relevant here. :-)

-David

• Hello @djarsky,

You are very welcome. Please feel free to give me a shout if you need anything, and have a great day.

This discussion has been closed.