1password NOT working on the 5 French websites: Ameli.fr

Options
Chriis
Chriis
Community Member

Hi, 1password is not even loading when going on the log in webpage: https://assure.ameli.fr/PortailAS/appmanager/PortailAS/assure

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @Chriis, thank you for letting us know - and I'm sorry to learn of this. Can you tell me what browser you're using with 1Password when it fails to work with this website?

• Chriis
    Chriis
    Community Member
    Options

I am using Chrome Browser latest version on Windows 10

• Hello @Chriis,

I tested the latest 1Password Beta on your website, and it can save and fill without issues. For that reason, I suspect the login item stored in 1Password could be missing some information. Could you please try these steps to create a new login manually for your site and see how it works?

1. Go to your website > Enter your Mon numéro de sécurité sociale and Mon code personnel (ou provisoire à 4 chiffres)> Right-click on the 1Password icon on your browser's toolbar > Select "Save Login" > Click on "Update login" > Select "Save new item" > Save.

2. Refresh the page and try filling using the new item.

If the new login item works, you can move the old item to the trash.

• Chriis
    Chriis
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, yesterday I have found that I can save the login/password by using the 1password icon on the toolbar. This works.

BUT there is still an small issue on this webpage, why is 1password not prompting to save the login/password automatically as it does on any other websites?

• Hello @Chriis,

It is great to hear that 1Password can save and fill your website. However, 1Password does offer to "Save in 1Password" for me in the first input field. That said, could you please send me a screenshot of the issue on your computer? That will help me go a long way. You can find instructions on creating a screenshot on your platform from here: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/. Please remember to cover all your personal information before sending me a screenshot.

This discussion has been closed.