auto fill issue

Options
kram5819
kram5819
Community Member

I'm having a small issue on my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 On a couple of websites most notably the spectrum TV app It will fill in my user ID but not my password so I have to go back to one password copy and paste to the password in order to get in This happens on a couple of websites right now the spectrum app website is the only one that I can think of off top my head and if I go to their website which is www.spectrum.com and do the same thing I get the same thing It fills in the user ID but not the password However it works perfectly fine on my Chromebook Any reason why. I have the latest version and everything seems to be working fine..

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @kram5819 thanks for your question. Just to confirm, you're referring to the Spectrum website and not the app? I did some testing with the Spectrum website on an Android device in Chrome, Firefox and Samsung Internet and I was able to fill as expected in all three. Which browser do you use on your Android device?

• kram5819
    kram5819
    Community Member
    Options

it works fine on my Chromebook it's the android device it wont autofill Using the app are going directly to the website It's not a big deal It's just one little thing I noticed but it doesn't seem to work for me on my Android device which is a Note 9 but it works fine on the Chromebook

• Hey @kram5819 thanks for your reply. The Spectrum app isn't available to me in my region but I was able to consistently fill on their website in Chrome and Firefox. Which browser are you using on your Note 9? If you try using Chrome or Firefox on your Note 9 can you fill on the Spectrum website?

• kram5819
    kram5819
    Community Member
    Options

I was able to set up fingerprint so it's will be ok for now

• Hi @kram5819, I'm glad you were able to figure out a solution that works for you.

We also offer a drag and drop feature that might be useful with similar issues.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

This discussion has been closed.