1Password will not fill in username and password in SIXT (car rental) app for Android (Samsung)

Options
olwa
olwa
Community Member

See title

1Password Version: 7.9.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 12
Referrer: forum-search:app login

Comments

• Hello @olwa thanks for your question. I did some testing with the Sixt app and I was able to fill my test credentials by forcing Autofill. On the email and password pages you can try long pressing the login field then tapping ⋮ > Autofill to bring up a prompt from 1Password. Let us know how that goes!

• olwa
    olwa
    Community Member
    Options

Hello,

I try long pressing and have tapped Auitofill, but there is no prompt from 1Password

• Hello @olwa , thanks for trying the long press. Next you can try turning Autofill off and Accessibility on from Settings > Autofill. With Autofill off and Accessibility on does 1Password offer to fill in the Sixt app?

• olwa
    olwa
    Community Member
    Options

Hello,

Yes, 1Password now fill in password (username was filled inn default), but 1Password did not recognize the app, so I had to search it up. Shall Autofill still be off?

• Hey @olwa, thanks for giving that a try. After searching for and selecting your Sixt Login item did you approve 1Password to use the item and sign in? If so, an app link should have been created. When you return to the Sixt app 1Password should prompt you to use your Login.

• olwa
    olwa
    Community Member
    Options

Hello,

I now tried to open Sixt app and log in, but there was no connection to 1Password. I could not see anything last time about approval. 1Password was there and I filled in after searching up Sixt logins.

• Hi @olwa, we will need more detailed information from you to help solve this issue. Could you contact us at https://support.1password.com/contact/, please?

Let us know if you have any other questions!

This discussion has been closed.