Shows all matches, cannot sort by title.

Options

Shows all matches, cannot sort by title.

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.5.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac OS 12.1

Comments

• Hi @oscarlp, could you tell us a little more about this? Are you referring to the search results that appear when you search for an item, then press cmd + return?

With a little more information, I'll be happy to pass on a feature improvement request to our development team, or help with any other issue you might be encountering. 👍

• oscarlp
    oscarlp
    Community Member
    Options

• Hi @oscarip, thank you for this follow-up; I understand. We have an open request with our developers to this, and I've just added this thread to that conversation. Thank you for raising this issue with us!

ref: dev/core/core#11598

• oscarlp
    oscarlp
    Community Member
    Options

I hope to add this feature soon, thanks.

• Thank you @oscarlip - your vote here does help us prioritize what we're doing. 👍

• dgbeecher
    dgbeecher
    Community Member
    Options

I hope that search results can eventually be sorted by all the same options that are normally available. It is unfortunate that they now can only be shown in the order 1Password thinks is appropriate, especially since this order often doesn't make much sense to me. The above example is a good one.

• Agreed dgbeecher. I would like to see many more options, I love options. I have a few sort options from 1Password 7 that work for me and my way of thinking too. Here's to the future only being brighter in 1Password 8.

This discussion has been closed.