1Passward freezes our app after dismissing 1password screen by clicking outside of the window

Options
teejayhh
teejayhh
Community Member

Hello. Our app has an login screen with a login and password field. If you open the 1password screen via the small key button on the keyboard and then dismiss the 1password window by TAPING OUTSIDE of the window the app is frozen (I assume some sorta overlay is not removed properly). The only thing you can do is a restart the app. When you click cancel everything works fine. I reckon you need to look into something like this.

// UIAdaptivePresentationControllerDelegate
    @available(iOS 13.0, *)
    public func presentationControllerDidDismiss(_ presentationController: UIPresentationController) {
        // do the same you with the cancel button
    }

Oh by the way I just tested this on the Facebook app as well and it breaks exactly the same way.

This would be a big blocker in my eyes and should be fixed immediately as this rubs off on other apps as a fault of the app but its actually 1passwords fault.

Best regards Thomas

1Password Version: 7.9.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS 15.3.1

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited March 2022
    Options

@teejayhh

If Facebook is also experiencing a similar issue, this may be something that should be relayed to Apple for correction in a future version. At any rate, it never hurts to get things like on their radar too. I mentioned this internally. Thanks for brining it up. I'll let our devs chew on it for a bit.

 Apple Developer Support - Contact Us

This discussion has been closed.