CLI 2.0 beta

2»

Comments

• kormoc
    kormoc
    Community Member

I filled out the form, but just leaving a note here that I would also love access to both betas if possible. Thanks!

• jhanssenfavaro
    jhanssenfavaro
    Community Member

Hi Folks!!! Any news ? Just cant wait to have its sharing item utility implemented.

• jpartain89
    jpartain89
    Community Member

I've also signed up for the CLI beta and the SSH beta, but only have access to the SSH beta?

• paulpharr
    paulpharr
    Community Member

I am interested in looking at the 2.0 CLI if you can add me to the list - thanks

• ag_tyler
    edited March 2022

@XIII Thanks for helping so much to spread the word 🧡 It means the world. Be sure to check out our new Developer Documentation Portal to learn how to get started @paulpharr and @jpartain89: https://developer.1password.com/docs/cli

• Aidy
    Aidy
    Community Member

I'd like to try out the op item share feature as well, if you wouldn't mind :)

• Aidy
    Aidy
    Community Member

Oh, never mind - I see it's more widely available now!

• Super glad you worked it out @Aidy! Let us know if you have any feedback/encounter any issues with the item sharing feature.

Best,
    Horia

• Aidy
    Aidy
    Community Member

It's been great for me so far - thanks!

Generally, I feel the 2.0 cli is much improved over it's predecessor. Need a lot less jq to use it!

• Indeed, providing a native way to perform the majority of operations (including those where external tools, such as jq, were needed) was, and still is, on our roadmap. I am super glad you noticed!
    I am happy you enjoy 1Password CLI 2. Looking forward to hearing more from you, when you'll have more feedback!

Best,
    Horia

This discussion has been closed.