To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Single membership

golfndogdoc
golfndogdoc
Community Member

I am interested in the single membership at $ 2.99/month. Would I be able to include my wife's devices with this? Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited March 2022

Hi @golfndogdoc

Thank you for your interest in 1Password.

1Password Families was built specifically for this purpose. 🙂 That said, there is no limit on the number of devices that can be used with any given membership. You and your wife could share an individual membership and have access to it on all of your compatible devices. With that setup, you'd both have access to all of the same data, and you'd access 1Password using the same credentials. With 1Password Families you'd each have your own credentials, and would have your own unique Personal vaults which are not available to the other. You'd have the option of what you'd like to share, instead of everything being shared.

I hope that helps!

Ben

• golfndogdoc
    golfndogdoc
    Community Member

Yes it does…thank you. So I have signed up and went through the YouTube tutorials and tried to implement changing some of my passwords that were vulnerable but for whatever reason (I am not super tech savvy) the new password generated does end up being used in my login. Where do I start to learn how to do this process. Seems like the tutorials skim over this stuff…I have many questions and not sure where to begin.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Hi @golfndogdoc !

Here is a good start:
    https://support.1password.com
    https://support.1password.com/explore/get-started/

If you have any questions, just ask, and we try to help. 👍

• @golfndogdoc

On top of what DenalB mentioned, I'd point you more specifically to this guide:

Saving, filling, and changing your passwords

I hope that helps!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.