Scan QR Code at Cloudflare and Option To Disable Auto-Fill

Options
zondi
zondi
Community Member

Good evening.

I can deal with the annoyance of using 1Password 8 on all of my Macs and also have to deal with 1Password 7 when using Safari.

Even though my machines are all Macs, I try to stay away from Safari as much as possible.

Here are a couple of things to urgently consider:

• please move the the 1Password to the right (just like Chrome, Brave and other sane browsers does). You could see the issue by trying to the "Scan QR Code" at https://dash.cloudflare.com/

• please make it possible to disable auto-fill/auto-generate as these can be extremely annoying. I often have a million things to do and those few seconds to deal with 1Password taking control of the fields can be frustrating to deal with.

Thanks

1Password Version: 8.6.0
Extension Version: 7.9.2
OS Version: macOS 12.2
Referrer: forum-search:Autofill

Comments

• @zondi

You might be interested in trying 1Password in the browser for Safari. This works with 1Password 8 and you'll not need to use the 1Password 7 for Safari extension.

‎1Password for Safari on the Mac App Store

• zondi
    zondi
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you so much for pointing me to that URL.

Surprising that I have used 1Password since it came to the scene and still get tripped by things like this.

Have gotten it installed and will watch to see if it address the reported issue.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

• :chuffed: :+1:

• zondi
    zondi
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @ag_tommy

Please, don't 1Password Beta & 1Password browser extensions work with Chrome Dev 101.0.4929.5 (Official Build) dev (x86_64) without re-signing in after logging to 1Password for Mac 8.6.0?

Would appreciate it if you could help me understand what I might be doing wrong.

• Hi @zondi, sorry to learn you've encountered a problem here. This sounds like a good one for your extensions team. If you can send a brief email to support+x@1Password.com, that will get your message to the right place. Be sure to include this thread in your message, so that they know it's you and have the proper context - you've already given us description here that can get the investigation of your issue started.

I hope this proves a helpful first step. We'll be happy to resolve this issue that 1Password works smoothly for you!

• zondi
    zondi
    Community Member
    Options

@PeterG_1P

Thanks Pete.

Upgrading to 80600081 fixed the issue.

Thank you.

• Excellent, thank you for the update @zondi! And very good to hear that the issue is resolved - an outcome always worth celebrating 🥳

And as always, if there's anything further we can do for you, we're always just a post or an email away 👍

This discussion has been closed.