OK You guys are on fire

thightower
thightower
Community Member
Guys,

I can see Dave is correct and you are gonna keep me on my toes. Sheez after accepting the invite. I have seen 2 updates and my email just now indicated a 3rd now ready.

I seriously have to get some of my previous work nailed down (upgrading my Macs HD) and focus on this as you are indeed on fire as Dave said.

Here is looking forward, I should get squared away later this evening and get my ducks in a row.

Comments

• Hey Tommy!

You should've seen Roustem from the first alpha a month ago, I think we went over 100 updates already.

How do you like 1Password 4 so far?
  • thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    Very nice,

Super UI, I dont see how anyone could complain about it.
  • Thanks!

We really appreciate the feedback. Dan did an awesome job with the interface and we can't wait to see more from him. :)
  • Guys ,

The New UI and Design is really Amazing ..... Love the new Built in Browser.... it is much better and faster ...

It looks fantastic Clear and Modern on iPhone and iPad ....

I use 1Password since iPhone 3GS and it is the best ever....

If i found new Bugs i will report

thanks for this fantastic Work
  • Hi Janusch,

Totally agree with you, I have a hard time going back to 1Password 3 on the iOS devices because 1Password 4 is just too beautiful.
  • Mehdi Saharkhiz
    Mehdi Saharkhiz
    Community Member
    OMG the UI is gorgeous, love how fast it is and the new icon is great everything is so smooth and clean. agree with going back to 1password 3, i just think it wont happen, i will only be using this one, where is the 1password 4 for mac :D
  • Hi Mehdi,

I'm glad you're liking it.

If you bought 1Password 3.9.x from Mac App Store, you'll get 1Password 4 for free as soon as it comes out. :)
  • floydstyle
    floydstyle
    Community Member
    edited November 2012
    Hello, I've received my invitation like an hour ago and just installed that beta on my iPhone 5.
    I simply love that interface so far. Looking to see if there is any French translation error(s) and trying some stuff. Hope to discover something bad :-D hehe

and I agree with MikeT, can't get back on 1Password 3 after seeing the version 4. This is simply gorgeous!

oh and, thanks for the invitation :D
  • bramb
    bramb
    Community Member
    Just activated my account and the new 1password app is up and running. Very nice! Great work!
  • Gary SJ
    Gary SJ
    Community Member
    I love the new interface. The reveal option for a password is very useful
  • I also love the new UI. It looks beautiful, seems very functional and it's smooth already. Also, on the iPad, the copy option for passwords is now working much better.
This discussion has been closed.