I have several diffrent sites that uses the same ldap server and watch tower is going nuts with dups

Options
Salted
Salted
Community Member

I have several sites with diffrent sub domains and then several other sites that all use the same Ldap server to authenticate to so if I want to save the password it creates a duplicate pass and user but new domain but then the problem is watch tower things I have a bunch of duplicate sites as I have a bunch is there a way to easily consolidate them all as I really dont want to edit each domain one by one

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:single sign on and duplicates in watch tower

Comments

• Hello @Salted! 👋

Improving how 1Password supports supports LDAP and SSO is something that I agree could be improved and our developers are already discussing options on how we could support these technologies better. I'll add your request and comments to our internal tracker for the feature request.

At the moment the best way to store LDAP logins and avoid Watchtower warnings about password reuse is to have a single login item with multiple website URLs or sections. Then, if your LDAP solution doesn't support the exact same username across services, you could autofill the password and then copy and paste, or drag and drop, the username.

Let me know if that helps. 😊

ref: IDEA-I-412

This discussion has been closed.