iOS App not syncing changes to 1Password.com

Options
wavesound
wavesound
Community Member
edited March 2022 in iOS

I made a password change in an item on my iOS app today and it refuses to sync it with 1Password.com. instead the 1Password.com version is overwriting the password I just changed in my 1PW app.

Is this a known issue?

1Password Version: 7.9.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @wavesound! 👋

I'm sorry to hear that changes made in the 1Password app on your iPhone aren't making it to 1Password.com. I can't say that I'm aware of any issues that could cause this sort of behaviour. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• wavesound
    wavesound
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Dave_1P, I just sent it along. I was able to solve the issue by changing the password on my computer and having it sync from there. But it was pretty annoying since I had to that service's reset password function.

[#RUQ-21111-541]

• @wavesound

Thank you for posting the Support ID number. I see that my colleague replied to you on Friday and I recommend that we continue the investigation over email. Let me know if you didn't receive my colleague's email and I'll have it sent to you again. 🙂

ref: RUQ-21111-541

This discussion has been closed.