How do i get the 1password 6 extension in chrome?

Options

i have a licence for 1password 6, and have just updated to OS 12.3. During the update the chrome extension seems to have been disabled. Can you let me know how to enable it once again?
Thanks

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: chrome
OS Version: OS 12.3
Referrer: forum-search:1password 6 extension in chrome

Comments

• Hi @bradrichecoeur:

Thanks for reaching out. On March 15, Google released Chrome 99, which contained a new code signing certificate. Because of this change, 1Password 6 for Mac no longer works in Chrome 99 or later. The last major update to 1Password 6 for Mac was almost 4 years ago, and as 1Password is a security product, we strongly recommend keeping it up to date.

Reaching out to our migrations team directly at support+tradein@1password.com for help upgrading to 1Password 7 would be your best bet, as they'd be able to discuss any deals or promo offers you may be eligible for. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot with a support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to connect the dots and locate your email conversation.

Jack

• bradrichecoeur
    bradrichecoeur
    Community Member
    Options

thanks Jack, i have emailed the migrations team.
    Can you let me know what web browser still has extensions that work with v6?
    Thanks
    Brad

• Jack.P_1P
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hi @bradrichecoeur:

As it currently stands, Firefox still supports the 1Password classic extension if you'd like to continue using 1Password 6 for the time being: Get the 1Password classic extension

Jack

ref: HRN-86699-923

This discussion has been closed.