To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Offer 50% 3 Years don't work

Comments

• Morcegolas
    Morcegolas
    Community Member

@Ben thanks 🙏🏼 I’ll wait for your reply to subscribe.

• @Morcegolas

You have mail! Please continue the discussion with my colleagues.

ref: /XEU-58857-748

• @djsteen

It looks as if you have mail too. Please continue the discussion with my colleagues.

ref: MJS-51454-859

• Tonio
    Tonio
    Community Member

Hi,
    I wanted to subscribe but I do not see the offer anymore, even after I enter my payment informations. Then I actually paid, thinking it will apply the 50% off automatically, and still couldn't get the discount, may I get some help with that please ?
    Cheers :)

• Hey @Tonio:

Reaching out to us via email directly at support+tradein@1password.com to make sure everything was applied properly would be your best bet. After reaching out, you'll receive a reply from BitBot with a support ID that looks like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to connect the dots and locate your email conversation.

Jack

• jimwh
    jimwh
    Community Member

Hello!!

I probably did something wrong during my conversion signup but I’m a Standalone License Trade-In client and wanted to take advantage of the 50% Off for 3 Years offer.

The pre-advice of my upcoming billing is incorrect. From looking at a support thread, it appears that mis-billing can occur and to submit a ticket to get the problem resolved.

The support ID is [#KFY-96274-228]

Best regards! Jim

• lfilipecr
    lfilipecr
    Community Member

Hiya!!
    I also do not know what I did wrong, but I had my account frozen, and when I saw this 50% on the website, I add my details and an account was created under the same email but on my computer and phone still appears that the account is frozen.

I believe that my support ID is [#IPU-96862-684]

Could I have some support with this?

Many thanks in advance,
    Luis Rodrigues

• @lfilipecr

Please continue the discussion with my email colleagues. Yep, that the support id. i appreciate you sharing it.

ref: IPU-96862-684

• @jimwh

We have your ticket. Someone will be with you as soon as possible.

ref: KFY-96274-228

• setzer
    setzer
    Community Member

It appears that the 50% off for 3 years is only for folks converting from a license to a 1password.com membership. Are there are any discounts for loyal customers? I've been around since 1password v3. I get a modal popup every few days when I open password with this offer. To rub salt in, there's a persistent reminder in the lower left corner of the 1password app window.

Why offer me a discount I can't use?

• @setzer

I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing a persistent upgrade offer if you're already using a 1Password membership. So that we can take a look at this, as well as look into any discounts that might be available, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• setzer
    setzer
    Community Member

Dave_1P, thanks for your reply. I have followed your instructions. My Support ID number is:

[#YFY-68477-265]

• Thanks so much @setzer! It looks like we're in touch with you via email so we'll let our Billing team work their magic. 🙂

• statotec
    statotec
    Community Member

Hi Guys,

I see this offer in my App on macOS too. I use the "normal" Payment for 1 year.
    If I try to use this offer in the app, it says that I already have an Account on 1Password.
    Can I use this offer?

Best regards
    André

• @statotec – Hey there. If you send us an email at support+forum@1password.com, including a link to your message (https://1password.community/discussion/comment/660895/#Comment_660895), we'll be able to look into this with you. Once you receive a conversation number, which looks like [#ABC-12345-123], post that here and I'll make sure your message lands with the right team. :)

• statotec
    statotec
    Community Member

Thx for your reply @GreyM1P :) This is my support number:

[#QVG-89855-143]

• @statotec – Thanks very much! I can see that your email is with the right team, and that you've had an autoresponse from BitBot. One of the team will be in touch with you as soon as they can. :)

• vieleoz
    vieleoz
    Community Member

After the upgrade process, only a .com membership will be created.
    Can I take advantage of this offer if I register on 1password.eu instead?

• @vieleoz – If you send us an email to support+tradein@1password.com, we'll be able to help you apply this discount to a 1Password.eu account instead. :)

• vieleoz
    vieleoz
    Community Member

@GreyM1P Thank you for the help. I've got the discount applied. 👍

• @vieleoz – Great to hear! If you need any more help with anything to do with 1Password, you can contact us here, or by email at support@1password.com. :)

• Newton2001
    Newton2001
    Community Member
    edited November 2022

hi, it seems that it's the right place to get info on how to get my discount applied to my renewal. thanks for the help!
    [#RWR-42325-541]

• @Newton2001

Thank you for posting the Support ID. Since we don't have access to your account information here on the forums, I recommend that you continue working with my colleagues over email. They'll send you a reply as soon as possible. 🙂

-Dave

ref: RWR-42325-541

• statotec
    statotec
    Community Member

@GreyM1P I just wanted to let you know that I have not received any further information from the support so far. It's a shame...

• @statotec

I see that we sent you an email on October 15th, 2022. Can you check your spam/trash folder to see if it might have landed there?

If you don't see the email then can you send a new email to support+forum@1Password.com? After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

ref: QVG-89855-143

• statotec
    statotec
    Community Member

@Dave_1P On October 15th I only receive the automatic Bot Message and I post the Support ID above ;)
    And that's it ... no more messages from the support.

• @statotec

Thank you for replying. It looks like the ticket accidentally wasn't re-opened after the BitBot message and I'm sorry that you never received a reply.

I've sent you a new email, please reply to it and let's continue the conversation there. 🙂

-Dave

ref: PMB-74633-656

• DerringDo
    DerringDo
    Community Member

Super-confused on this issue. Migrating from V6 to V7, (eventually to V8) I've gotten an online account established, and the vault moved to V7, which shows me that happy "50% off 3 years of V8." When I click upgrade, it asks my email, sends a code then tells me I already have an account. Well... yeah.

So I am unsure as to what to do right now. I am currently in a 14 day free trial. Thanks.

• @DerringDo

Since I can't see your account information here on the public forums, I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our billing team can look into this. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

• DerringDo
    DerringDo
    Community Member

Thank you, Dave. Can't remember how long ago I started on 1P, but more than a decade. Sorry to have to give up my wifi vault, but never found a better app.

[#BQR-32465-415]

This discussion has been closed.