Google password manager keeps to fill my PW: even when i've turned off "Offer to Save" in Chrome

Options

I'm new to 1P, and I'm struggling. After a difficult experiences with Dashlane and LastPass, I'm trying 1P. I've imported my PWs from Google Password Manager and have been trying to update the weak PWs. I've tried several sites and each time, the Google PW Manager pop-up offers to fill in the field -- and blocks what looks like a 1P dialog box UNDERNEATH it. As a result, I'm not successful at changing PWs, I can't tell when it is 1P or Google that has filled in the field -- so I have been getting locked out of sites.

1Password Version: 7.9.3
Extension Version: 2.3.0
OS Version: macOS 11.6
Referrer: forum-search:google password manager keeps popping up

Comments

• Hello @Richard48187,

When we have a website saved in a browser, your browser will show a popup menu covering 1Password's menu. To prevent it from happening, please go here > scroll down to "Show, edit, delete, or export saved passwords" section and follow the steps there to remove all saved passwords in Chrome. Please ensure that you have all passwords saved in Chrome migrated to 1Password first before removing them from your browser.

This discussion has been closed.