Has the ability for hiding vaults been added?

Options

I uninstalled the Beta because there wasn't the ability to hide individual vaults. Has that been added? The 'workaround' suggested was to use tagging (I think that's what it was called...). But that requires me to re-organize my thousands of entries. I really need the ability to hide certain vaults that are "archive" type vaults.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @aurelius !

You could create collections to use only specific vaults. Read here for more information on that:
    https://support.1password.com/collections/

I'm using collections and for me, it is working great. 😊

• aurelius
    aurelius
    Community Member
    Options

So does this mean the ability to just hide vaults is no longer going to be a thing? This just seems like extra work, vs. the simple way right now where you toggle certain vaults on or off.

• Hi @aurelius, currently this is handled by Collections, as @DenalB noted.

However, I have also filed a separate feature request on your behalf for the ability to hide vaults in the way you describe here. In the meantime, I think Collections will be the best immediate solution. And while I can't make any promises about when or if the feature request will make it into a future version of the app, I want you to know that we're incorporating your feedback as we go. Thank you for the suggestion!

ref: IDEA-I-339

This discussion has been closed.