Co-operative Bank (UK) Business login problem

Options

For two years I have regularly used 1Password to complete the Customer ID and User ID on the Co-operative Bank Business account login screen using Firefox. However, the bank has recently changed their website and though the login screen looks similar to before it no longer seems to work with 1Password.

https://digital-business.co-operativebank.co.uk/

No suggested login details are offered and the 1Password button/logo does not appear in either of the fields. I can drag and drop the values from 1Password for Windows but the browser extension doesn't seem to work. 1Password works well otherwise. Can you help me get it to work again with my bank login?

Environment:
Dell XPS 15 9570 laptop
Windows 11 Pro 21H2 22000.556
Firefox 98.0.1 (64-bit)
1Password for Windows 7.9.828
1Password Extension (in Firefox) 2.3.0

Thanks, magendo

1Password Version: 7.9.828
Extension Version: 2.3.0
OS Version: Windows 11 Pro 21H2

Comments

• Nhat_Nguyen
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hello @magendo,

I am sorry for the inconvenience. I can see that your bank now hides the username and password field in Shadow Root, which can cause difficulty for 1Password to discover the input fields to fill for you. I have already sent your website to the development team for further investigation. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please be patient and stay up to date with the latest version of 1Password. That is the best way to get all the fixes and features we offer.

In the meantime, you can add the username and password as custom fields in 1Password, then drag and drop them to their places when you are on your website.

ref: dev/core/core#2900

This discussion has been closed.