How do I reset Watchtower ignores?

Options
Caleb531
Caleb531
Community Member

Hi,

I have been a 1Password 7 user for about a year now. I am trying 1Password 8 on Mac and am absolutely loving it (and let me just say, it feels quite Mac-native). 🙂

In 1P7, I could ignore the 2FA Watchtower warnings, which when ignoring, would add a #2fa tag to each item whose warning is being ignored. Remove the #2fa tag, and the warning returns.

In 1P8, I noticed that I can ignore more Watchtower items besides 2FA, but the difference in 1P8 is that the ignoring is happening behind-the-scenes; there's no tag to manage the ignore status of an item.

I actually like this new implementation because it eliminates unnecessary tags, but it does beg the question: how do I reset an ignored warning if I change my mind later and want to show a warning / all warnings again?

Thanks in advance!
Caleb

1Password Version: 8.7.0 (80700012, on BETA channel)
Extension Version: 2.3.2
OS Version: macOS 12.3

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @Caleb531,

Thanks for bringing up a great question.

We plan to add an option to view all of your ignored items, so that you can "un-ignore" the item. We're still reviewing for the best approach to this.

Note that Watchtower does automatically reset the ignore status if you change the website, password or anything that can trigger the Watchtower checks.

This discussion has been closed.