Keyboard Shortcut CTRL+< triggers 1Password Unlock Window

I am currently using a French Canadian keyboard layout, and it seems that there is a shortcut that's bound to 1Password that does not get removed.

It "seems" to be the "Show 1Password" shortcut, but it is not.
When "Show 1Password" is set, if 1Password is locked or unlocked, it works correctly.
But there is a shortcut called CTRL+< and it seems to trigger 1Password Unlock Windows Hello window, irrespectively if the shortcut "Show 1Password" is set or not. That key does nothing if 1Password has been unlocked.

I don't think that key is actually useful at all. It could be removed.
But if you plan to keep this functionality, you must provide a setting to turn this off (or change the key).

Make sure to double read this. I have removed the Show 1Password shortcut, but this CTRL+< is not even doing Show 1Password, it's actually just unlocking it. I actually want to remove that shortcut all together.

The key <is just above the ENTER on a French Canadian layout.

1Password Version: 8.6.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 11

Comments

• Ping?
    Can you guys investigate, or should I open a bug?

• Hey @Jean-Sébastien Goupil:

Thanks for reaching out, and I'd like to apologize for the delay here. We're continuing to improve the state of play when it non-English keyboard layouts and keyboard shortcuts. It sounds like you may be triggering our Fill in Browser shortcut. Additionally, I see you've reached out to us via email as well, so continuing that conversation would be your best bet.

Jack

ref: FAZ-41285-318

This discussion has been closed.