Showing passwords from local vaults with 1Password subscription

Options

I recently switched to 1Password subscription.

Since the switch, I no logger see the accounts from the local vault(s) suggested when filling the account info in the browser. How can I include also the accounts in the local vault(s) when filling the info in the browser?

1Password Version: 7.9.3
Extension Version: 2.3.2
OS Version: macOS 12.2.1

Comments

• Hi @acirovic:

Our newer 1Password in the browser extension does not support standalone vaults, and only supports 1Password.com accounts. If you'd like to continue to fill items from a local vault, using our classic extension would be the best bet: Get the 1Password classic extension

Jack

• acirovic
    acirovic
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @Jack.P_1P for the tip, I'll try it out.

Due to policy restrictions, I can't keep some accounts on-line (regardless of security level provided). For those accounts I use local vaults and sync using WLAN server.

Please consider adding this functionality to the main extension. At the very least "open and fill" should work from local vaults.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @acirovic! I replied to a couple of your comments about this in other threads. Let's keep our conversation going in one place to make sure we're able to address all your concerns. If you have any further question about the classic extension, please reach out from where I've replied and we can chat there.

This discussion has been closed.