Possibility to report websites where the 1Password login does not work or only works poorly?

Options
1PassMicha
1PassMicha
Community Member
edited March 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

Hi there,

sorry, maybe I overlooked it. How can I report it to 1Password when a login is working poorly with 1Password, such as login to this site: https://geizhals.de/ with the latest Edge/Firefox/Brave browser, it is not working properly with this site!

Or wouldn't it be a great innovation for a future version of 1Password if you had a "report button" directly in 1Password if a login doesn't work properly & the developers could get feedback in a timely manner?

Sorry, couldn't find a suitable category for this question here in the forum, in case this is the wrong one.

Translated with Google Translation, so may not be accurate!

1PassMicha ... :)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• kevin.li
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hi @1PassMicha .

Thanks for sharing the website with us to test. I can confirm that the inline menu suggestion didn't work correctly on the website. I can see there are many javascript behind the scene that could cause the issue. I've reported it to our development team for further investigation.

Meanwhile, If you are using the 1Password desktop app at the same time, we can use the desktop app shortcut "Ctrl + \" (For Windows) or "cmd + \" (For Mac) to autofill the login info.

• Note: If you only have one login item on the website, pressing **Ctrl + ** or **cmd + ** will autofill it. If you have multiple login items for the website, pressing the shortcut will bring out the inline menu prompt for you to select. You can use the keyboard arrow or mouse to do so.

We can also use the "Autofill" button of the saved item to achieve the goal. I recorded a demo GIF to show both workarounds:

If you have any questions in the future, you can always contact us in the community here. We are happy to help or direct you to the correct place if needed.

Or, you can file an email through our Contact Page.

ref: dev/core/core#13995

• 1PassMicha
    1PassMicha
    Community Member
    Options

Hi kevin.li,

thanks, your brilliant answer really helped me. I'm still fairly new to 1Password. That's how I got to know 1Password a little better & like this password manager more and more.

I find the fast & competent answers here in the forum very cool!

1PassMicha ... :)

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@1PassMicha On behalf of Kevin, you are welcome! We're happy to hear that things are going well.

This discussion has been closed.