Can't login to 1Password APP

Options
jvannatta0222
jvannatta0222
Community Member

I purchased 1password app over 6 years ago. I recently upgraded to a new Iphone13 and have been using the facial recognition to login. Being in the medical field, my facial recognition login failed twice as I didn't pull my mask down low enough. I have tried over 30 of my regular password variations and can not log in. I went to website, and neither of my email accounts have any history on record. I need to reset my pw and login as it has a multitude of important passwords that I use at a multitude of hospitals. I am disappointed that there is no phone support service for this product as it holds vital info for a lot of ppl. No other security service that I know of, fails to have a number to call. Please help me out, I need this info.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ios

Comments

• Hi @jvannatta0222:

I sincerely appreciate your efforts in the medical field lately, and I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble unlocking 1Password on your iPhone. With that said however, if Face ID is no longer available in 1Password, we're unable to re-enable it or reset your password for you. There's no restriction on how many times you can try to unlock 1Password however, so you're more than welcome to continue trying passwords you may have used. Just to confirm, do you only have 1Password on your iPhone? Let me know.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.