Kudos for the browser form filling

thightower
thightower
Community Member
I may never open safari again. Well unless I'm in a super hurry. I have YET to find a single login of mine that doesn't work. But I'm still looking.

So far login, identity and cc info were all filled properly. When I placed an order from OWC.

Nice job indeed.

Comments

• Hi Tommy,

That's super great to know. They should be comparable to the browser extension's performance, so glad to know we're getting there.

In addition, if there were some sites where 1Password can't fill in, like Flash-based login forms, you'd be able to tap on > next to the Login titles to view its details and copy the data to paste into the site's form. So, you don't even have to leave the browser now. At the moment, this is not working on the iPad but it should work great on the iPhone/iPod touches.
  • b3studios
    b3studios
    Community Member
    I agree. The browser form filling is superb. If we could swipe to open the browser from the lock screen (and then enter our Master Password when needed to fill a form) 1Password would probably be my default browser on iOS devices.
  • Hi b3studios,

That's a very cool idea. Kinda like how you can take a picture without unlocking your iPhones by swiping up.

I'll bring it up and see if this is possible at all.
  • thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    I agree 100% this would be a nice feature
  • b3studios
    b3studios
    Community Member
    Also, and this may be stretching, but in addition to home screen access to the web browser, if there was a button (or some other way) to generate and save a password, 1Password on iOS would rival the experience on the Desktop (at least for me).
  • Hi b3studios,

The issue with that is that you do need to unlock first in order to save it, it's technically impossible to save anything without opening the database first. We don't really want clutter the front view too much but we'll look into it.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.