Refresh issue of item details when changing categories

Cyrille
Cyrille
Community Member
Is this bug reproducible?
Yes each time

Which devices did this bug appear on and is it reproducible on any devices?
Only tested on my iPad mini with iOS 6.0.1

A quick summary of the bug:
When I'm in the category tab and for example in the security notes part. I select an item in the list. In the portrait mode it display the details of the item under the list. If now I decide to change category and select for example Databases. The list of item has been refreshed and it displays corrects item but the details that are shown under the list are still the details of the previous item selected in security notes.

Detailed Step-by-step instruction on how to reproduce it:
Go to category tab
Select security notes category
Select an item from the list
Clic on Categories button to change category: for example databases
The list of item has been updated but the details info that are displayed in the part under the list is still from the previous element selected in security note. It should be the first element of the new list of item selected.

We have the bug with all categories.

We have also this kind of refresh bug when we add a new element. After clicking on +, enter the info of the element, clic on Save or OK button (it depends of the item), when we go back to the list of item, the new one isn't displayed in the list.

Comments

• Hi again,

I'll bring it up with the team but as far as I understand this is actually intentional. We don't want to refresh the item until you select a different item first to save some resources. If it's not too much, we'll fix this.

Thanks!
  • For your second issue,

Cyrille wrote:

We have also this kind of refresh bug when we add a new element. After clicking on +, enter the info of the element, clic on Save or OK button (it depends of the item), when we go back to the list of item, the new one isn't displayed in the list.

This is definitely a bug, we'll get this fixed.
This discussion has been closed.