Updating from 7.8.7

iphoneuser
iphoneuser
Community Member

Hi
I am currently running 7.8.7 on Mojave (fully updated) with an individual (not subscription) license. Can I safely upgrade to 7.9.3? I could not find any info on system requirements. Also, can I update through the app with my license?
I am always wary of upgrading.
Thanks for your help.

1Password Version: 7.8.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.14

Comments

• Hello @iphoneuser! 👋

If you have a license for 1Password 7 for Mac then you're entitled to all updates that the 1Password 7 for Mac app will receive. You can update using this guide: How to keep 1Password up to date

Mojave (fully updated)

1Password 7 requires macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later. So it will run just fine on macOS Mojave (10.14). You can find our full system requirements here: System requirements for 1Password

I should mention: 1Password 8, the next version of 1Password, will require a subscription and I'd recommend upgrading to a membership in order to get ready for when 1Password 8 is released. We're currently offering very large discounts on 1Password memberships to customers who have been longtime license users. If you're interested then you email our dedicated migration team at support+tradein@1password.com. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly support assistant, with a support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Please post the Support ID here and I'll make sure that your email gets to our migration team so that they can offer you a heavily discounted membership. 😊

• iphoneuser
    iphoneuser
    Community Member

Thank you for the detailed response.

• @iphoneuser

It's my pleasure. 😊

This discussion has been closed.