Font Size in Notes

Options
jstig
jstig
Community Member

There are a few older posts about fonts in 1Password, but I can't find one recently about this.

Is there any way to increase the font size in the notes field and secure notes?? The font size is very small and my aging/bad-to-begin-with eyes have trouble reading it.

I know that I can add markdown to make everything an h2 (or whatever), but this isn't very user-friendly.

I can also right click in the notes field and select 'Font', but the changes I make don't stick when I save the note.

Thanks for looking at this request.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @jstig,

Thanks so much for reaching out. I understand that you'd like to increase the font size in the notes field and secure notes. As of this writing, it isn't possible to increase the font size without using Markdown in the 1Password 7 for Mac app. With that being said, this feature is available in the 1Password 8 beta for Mac app. If you'd like to give the beta a try, you can download it from our website here: 1Password - Download 1Password 8 beta for Mac.

To increase the font size in the 1Password 8 beta for Mac app:

1. Open and unlock the 1Password 8 beta for Mac app.
    2. From the menu bar, select 1Password > Preferences > Appearance.
    3. Increase 'Interface Zoom' to your desired preference.

Please note that 1Password 8 is only available for 1Password membership account users. I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any questions. 😊

Alvin

• jstig
    jstig
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Alvin! Great to hear that this feature is being added to 1P 8.

I'll download the beta in the coming days and give your suggestion a shot.

• @jstig

I'm happy that Alvin was able to help. 😊

This discussion has been closed.