how do I get my desktop and iphone to sync passwords.

Options
rfsavich
rfsavich
Community Member

I have added a password to my desktop application. The new password doesn't appear on my iphone password app. How do I get them to sync. All of my other passwords from my desktop synced without a problem. I am not sure how to sync the two of them

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:how do I sync my mobile device with my desktop app

Comments

• Hey @rfsavich:

I understand that you're experiencing syncing issues between your iPhone and desktop. Does the new password appear on start.1Password.com (in a web browser)? Do you have a vault named 'Primary' on any of your devices?

I look forward to your reply.

Alvin

• rfsavich
    rfsavich
    Community Member
    Options

When I type in "start.1password.com" it takes me to "my.1password.com" and yes the new password appears in the list. No I do not have a "primary" vault, only "private" and "shared". I am new to the program and still learning how to use it so I may or may-not be doing something I should be doing.

• Thanks so much for the confirmation @rfsavich! When you open the 1Password for iOS app on your iPhone, are you able to see the list of your items? If you create an item in the 1Password for iOS app on your iPhone, does the new item appear on your other devices?

This discussion has been closed.