"Fill in Browser" keyboard shortcut does not work

Options

For me in safari the fill in browser keyboard shortcut do not work since I have upgraded to Beta 8 on Mac from 1PW7.

It simply does not do anything.

Thanks,
Abhijit

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @Abhijit:

Thanks for asking! Just to confirm, have you installed 1Password for Safari from the App Store? https://apps.apple.com/us/app/1password-for-safari/id1569813296?mt=12

Let me know, and I can dig into it further with you!

Jack

• Abhijit
    Abhijit
    Community Member
    Options

@Jack.P_1P Yes Jack I have installed the 1PW for Safari from the App Store only.

Thanks,
    Abhijit

• Hey @Abhijit:

Thanks for confirming. It sounds like the communication between 1Password in Safari and 1Password for Mac might need to be reconnected. As a next step, can you right click the 1Password icon in Safari's toolbar, then choose Settings. After opening Settings, turn off "Integrate with 1Password app", and then turn it back on. Try locking and unlocking 1Password for Mac, and see if that improves your state of play. If there's a single Login item for the site you're currently on, and there's fields that can be filled in, 1Password for Safari will fill the Login item when you press Command + \. If there's multiple Login items, the inline menu will display and you can choose the relevant one.

Let me know how you get on with that!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.