Passwords not saved

Options
break80
break80
Community Member

I set up an online account with someone today and had problems with their setup. As a result 1Password was updated several times with the new passwords it suggested. In the past I could always see the passwords from previous attempts, but now I don't see them. Are they still available somehow for viewing? Also how to set the attributes of the password it suggests? And how to generate a new one at will without using the suggestion?

1Password Version: 8.7.0
Extension Version: 2.3.2
OS Version: windows 11
Referrer: forum-search:in current 1password in Windows, can I still see old passwords?

Comments

• AliH1P
    Options

Hey @break80 thanks for reaching out. It sounds like those passwords were generated using 1Password in your browser (extension). You can view the password generator history by selecting the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar > click on the Password Generator (key icon) > click on Password Generator History.

If you'd like to adjust the password parameters, open the Password Generator again and change the type from Smart Password to Random Password. If you'd prefer, you can set the Random Password as the default for suggestions at this point. You can also generate new passwords without being prompted with a suggestion from here.

I hope this helps!

Ali

This discussion has been closed.