checking in to see if my ideas are making headway

Options
kram5819
kram5819
Community Member

I was hoping these suggestions were still being considered.

the ability to log into 1password with either a password or **pin number **(using the browser extensions)

this would eliminate my need for Bitwarden to get into my 1password account.

the ability to see which passwords in watchtower are "good" so we can attempt to make them excellent.

For there were a couple of other things, but those were the two that really stood out to me, I think of more I'll ask, but I sure like to see these two suggestions become reality

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Jack.P_1P
    edited January 2022
    Options

Hi @kram5819:

Thanks for checking in! :sunglasses:

As I mentioned previously, we rely on the desktop app to store cryptographic material to unlock without storing your account password. With that in mind however, we have a separate feature request that would allow devices like Chromebooks with fingerprint readers to unlock 1Password. While I can't make any promises, we are always trying to make 1Password the best it can be.

As for searching Watchtower for a specific password strength, I've added your feedback to the issue we have on this as well. Thanks again for all of your feedback on the Support Community! :chuffed:

Jack

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#817

• Hi @kram5819, we have an update for you!

the ability to see which passwords in watchtower are "good" so we can attempt to make them excellent.

This feature has now made it into the latest Beta release of 1Password. If you're interested to check it out, you can go to Settings > Advanced to switch to the Beta release channel (you'll need to fully exit the app and sign back in, and it'll switch to the Beta channel for you).

Then, you can:

1. Go to Watchtower
    2. Click the color-coded bar beneath "Overall Password Strength."

And this will bring you to a list of your items, sorted by strength, with a label at the top of each section (so all your "fantastic" passwords appear first, and so on down the list in decreasing strength order).

And of course, if switching to the Beta isn't something you're interested in, you can always stick with the standard Production channel as well - and it's likely that this feature will make it there soon enough, after our usual Beta-to-Production testing.

Thanks again for your valuable feedback, and regards from the 1Password team!

• kram5819
    kram5819
    Community Member
    Options

remember I have a chromebook. I dont see advanced in settings..

• Hi @kram5819:

Thanks for following up. We're always looking to make 1Password better for everyone, no matter what device they're on. I sincerely appreciate all your feedback on the Support Community!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.