i can open link to a website in Welcome to 1Password but thre are no passwords that were setup in PC

Options
sandbagger2u
sandbagger2u
Community Member
edited April 2022 in Windows

Family edition setup on Windows 11 PC and functioning fine. Installed app on phone using scanned symbol and all vaults are listed. If I click on a vault it says 9 items but does not show the items. If I use Welcome to 1Password, I see the items and when I click on them, the username is populated. The password, however, is not. I'm asked for a password. I cannot type in the 1Password passwords that were created on the PC due to shaky hands and advanced age. What to do?
1Password Version 8.6.1
Extension Version 2.3.2
OS Version as above Windows 11

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:i can open link to a website in Welcome to 1Password but thre are no passwords that were setup in PC

Comments

• Hello @sandbagger2u, thanks for this question - I'll be happy to help here.

To make sure I understand the issue correctly: is it true that these passwords are appearing on your Windows 11 PC, but not on your mobile phone? I just want to make sure that we have the context correct before offering an answer or steps to try.

Thank you again for contacting us about this. We'll help you set things right!

This discussion has been closed.