Can't Change 1Password Support Community Email Address

Options
joel_wraight
joel_wraight
Community Member

Hi,

I can't change the email address associated with my 1Password Support Community profile. Each time I put the new email in and press confirm, it gives me the error "Usernames must be 3-20 characters and consist of letters, numbers, and underscores.

Please help. I sent an email to 'support@1password.com' at 10/04/2022 10:55 with the same question.

JW

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @joel_wraight:

Thanks for following up! My colleague Tommy sent you an email reply on Sunday with next steps. Please look for an email containing [#AUZ-83947-567] in the subject line.

Jack

ref: AUZ-83947-567

• joel_wraight
    joel_wraight
    Community Member
    Options

Hiya,

I was doing a migration of our O365 / email licenses on Sunday so I think the email might have fallen through. Would you please be able to get Tommy to resend the email?

Many thanks,

JW

• Hey @joel_wraight:

We'll be following up with another email soon, thanks for letting us know! Keep an eye out. 🙂

Jack

• joel_wraight
    joel_wraight
    Community Member
    Options

Haven't received anything yet but I'll keep an eye on my inbox cheers!

JW

• ag_tommy
    edited April 2022
    Options

@joel_wraight

I just resent the email. However, we can accomplish that here. You are logged in and authenticated here. 🎉 The issue is the underscore in your name. If I remove it, you can likely make the change. I can also do that for you. Please let me know if it is OK to remove the underscore. If you have something else you wish to use please let me know that and I'll take care of it.

• Please do not disclose the email address change you requested. I can gather that from my end. I am about to depart for the evening. I will be here tomorrow as well. Please "@" me when you reply. If you send the email. I'll get that too. Either way works.
This discussion has been closed.