How to upgrade to family plan after subscribed personal on iOS

neethan
neethan
Community Member
edited April 2022 in Families

Hey I just subscribed to the personal plan on my iPhone and found that there's a family plan when I logged in through my laptop. I wanted to upgrade my plan to family plan but can't find the "invite" button from either webpage or iOS subscription management. Appreciate if anyone could help me with the upgrade

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @neethan:

Thanks for reaching out! Reaching out to us directly would be your best bet. Please send an email to support@1password.com mentioning that you'd like to switch account types, but use App Store billing, and one of my colleagues there will be able to help you out. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot with a support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to make sure your message has gotten to the right place.

Jack

• neethan
    neethan
    Community Member

Hey @Jack,

Thanks for replying. I have sent the email to support@1password.com, however, haven't received the BitBot email.... Checked spam and other folders. Didn't see that. Would you mind to direct me a little bit here? Thanks

• Hey @neethan:

That's alright! It looks like one of my colleagues has already responded to you. To avoid duplicating our efforts, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.

Jack

ref: FNF-19474-574

This discussion has been closed.