7.9.5.BETA-0 does not appear to be working in Safari 15.3

hcharley
hcharley
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I am not seeing any password prompts for login entries today. Anyone else?

1Password Version: 7.9.5.BETA-0
Extension Version: 7.9.4.BETA-0
OS Version: 12.2.1
Referrer: forum-search:7.9.5.BETA-0

Comments

• Hi @hcharley:

If you fully restart 1Password (Quit 1Password completely from 1Password in the menu bar) and Safari, does that improve your state of play?

Let me know, and if you're still running into trouble, I can dig in further with you!

Jack

• pcallies
    pcallies
    Community Member

I see the prompts in the login fields, but I don't see the extension icon next to the address bar in Safari. I've tried restarting 1Password and Safari. I even tried restarting my computer.

7.9.5.BETA-0

• Hi @pcallies:

That doesn't sound like the experience we'd like you to have. Just as a quick first step, is the 1Password extension enabled in Safari's preferences? Let me know, and if it is, I can dig in further with you.

Jack

• pcallies
    pcallies
    Community Member

Yes, the extension is enabled.

• Hi @pcallies:

Thanks for confirming. In that case, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• pcallies
    pcallies
    Community Member

On a whim I tried disabling the extension and then enabling it. That was apparently the "kick" that the extension needed to show the icon next to the address bar. All good now.

Thanks for being engaged here.

• @pcallies Sounds good! We'll be here if you need us.

This discussion has been closed.