Options
crablice
crablice
Community Member

I have 2 vaults set up::

- My name vault
       - Personal Vault
      - Favorites Vault (with star)

1 All Vaults is checked does that mean both vaults are supposed to be displayed? Sometimes this seems to fail and retain the previous setting of the previous vault setting.

2 If I search on one of the 2 vaults it takes a couple searches before the list of searches limited to the parameter works. What am I doing that causes this?

3 When the Personal Search Vault is searched all the Favorites (with the star) sort to the top with the remaining items sorting to the bottom. Is there a better alternative that is easier to use?

4 What is the method to add a new Tag?

5 Are the differences between mini and the app?

6 Why did the conversion process add a tag for every vault item moved over? How can the tags be batch removed?

1Password Version: 7.9.4
Extension Version: 2.3.2
OS Version: 12.3..1

Comments

• Hi @crablice:

1 All Vaults is checked does that mean both vaults are supposed to be displayed? Sometimes this seems to fail and retain the previous setting of the previous vault setting.

To confirm, Favorites isn't a separate vault. All Vaults will contain all vaults added to your 1Password app, minus any you've excluded. In your situation, it sounds like you only have a single vault, your Personal vault.

2 If I search on one of the 2 vaults it takes a couple searches before the list of searches limited to the parameter works. What am I doing that causes this?

Just to clarify, you're searching for a result, and you have to search a few times before the results show as expected?

3 When the Personal Search Vault is searched all the Favorites (with the star) sort to the top with the remaining items sorting to the bottom. Is there a better alternative that is easier to use?

That's expected. Items that you've marked as Favorite will show up first.

4 What is the method to add a new Tag?

Adding a new tag can be done by editing an item, and typing in the new tag name in the tag section.

5 Are the differences between mini and the app?

1Password mini is designed for quick reference, not a full editing experience.

6 Why did the conversion process add a tag for every vault item moved over? How can the tags be batch removed?

You can remove tags by right clicking the tag in the sidebar, and choosing Delete.

Let me know how you get on with that!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.