I just upgraded from 1Password 6 to 1 Password 7. My iPhone is saying I need to run WLAN Sync?

Options
dloeppky
dloeppky
Community Member

I've just upgraded from the standalone 1 Password 6 to paid subscription 1 Password 7. The message on my iPhone is WLAN Sync Instructions "... manually run WLAN Sync on all your mobile devices and then remove your standalone vaults." Please explain what to do.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 15.4.1
Referrer: forum-search:run WLAN sync on mobile devices

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited April 2022
    Options

@dloeppky

Are you sure you are not being asked to grant permission? If it's what I think it is. This was an artifact from back when we had that feature. You can select either option, and it will make no difference to your syncing if you are using a membership. I see this each time I reinstall. That said, had you previously used WLAN sync? If so, we might need to take a different approach.
    The Primary vault would be removed as it is not compatible with the membership. We're trying to prevent you from encountering trouble syncing later on due to a fragmented sync setup.

You might be best served by emailing us and letting one of my colleagues assist you with this in a more dedicated one-on-one conversation. If you wish, you can email us at support@1password.com and we'll do our best to get you on your way.

This discussion has been closed.