Unable to autofill on app.blockfi.com

Hello!

I love the beta!

However, I'm having a little bit of a problem (and I can't remember if it was present in 1PW7 or not), but the website mentioned above SOMETIMES works for auto-fill.

I just logged in to it last night, never shut down my browser, 1PW locked, then when I tried to log back in this morning, it showed "No items to show," and I'm required to copy over my details manually.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Please let me know if there's anything else for me to do on my end.

1Password Version: 8.6.0
Extension Version: 2.3.0
OS Version: 12.2.1

Comments

• Hello @1pwdnoob,

I tested the latest 1Password Beta on your website, and it can save and fill without issues. In this case, could you please try these steps to create a new login manually for your site and see how it works?

1. Go to your website > Enter your Email and Password > Right-click on the 1Password icon on your browser's toolbar > Select "Save Login" > Click on "Update login" > Select "Save new item" > Save.

2. Refresh the page and try filling using the new item.

If the new login item works, you can move the old item to the trash.

• 1pwdnoob
    1pwdnoob
    Community Member

I'll try this out, @Nhat_Nguyen. Thanks so much for your prompt help!

• 1pwdnoob
    1pwdnoob
    Community Member
    edited March 2022

Hi @Nhat_Nguyen, I did exactly as you instructed, and it's still giving me the "No items to show" dialog after refreshing.

Please see attached screenshot.

• 1pwdnoob
    1pwdnoob
    Community Member

@Nhat_Nguyen any update on this?

Thanks!

• @1pwdnoob

We're still having trouble reproducing the issue you've mentioned. If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you to attempt to save another new Login. For reference, I've created a recording to illustrate the steps below:

Can you try to replicate these steps, and let me know if it improves your state of play?

• 1pwdnoob
    1pwdnoob
    Community Member

@ag_chantelle, thanks for your response!

That's precisely what I had done. The problem is it seems to be intermittent. I'll give the steps (from your video) another go within the next few days to see if it improves.

Thanks!

• 1pwdnoob
    1pwdnoob
    Community Member

Hi @ag_chantelle, I actually needed to log in today, so I recorded a video. Unfortunately, it's not as seamless for mine (for whatever reason). It's not prompting me to save in 1 password.

See video here

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

Hey @1pwdnoob, I was able to see some weird behaviors while filling the site via Brave. I'm not sure why but it seems related to the shields feature in Brave. When I turn off the shields, I'm able to fill normally. Could you give that a try and let me know if filling works?

• 1pwdnoob
    1pwdnoob
    Community Member

@Joy_1P so sorry! I didn't realize I never replied. I will give it a go and let you know.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

@1pwdnoob Sounds good! Feel free to reach out if you have any further trouble.

This discussion has been closed.